Welcome to Darlene Franklin’s Wide World of Writing
You may not agree that my world is wide, since I live in a nursing home, but ever since moving into assisted living three years ago my writing opportunities have multiplied! I’ve had twelve contracted books published, six older stories included in new collections, and jumped into indie publishing a year ago, with nine new ebooks available.
Here’s a roadmap to my website:
- Books: 50 published and growing. Each month I’ll spotlight a new release and a featured release
- Devotionals: I have written two books of devotions and contributed to a dozen more. Each month I’ll feature a devotional from one of the books.
- First Monday: Introduce the new release and featured book and announce the previous month’s winners.
- Second Monday: Writing news and tips.
- Third Monday: Snippets from my personal life.
- Fourth Monday: Writing news and tips.
- About: Darlene’s biography
- Contact: In addition to my online addresses, you can get in touch with me.
- Newsletter: If you are interested in hearing how I stay focused and inspired to write in a nursing home, sign up for my newsletter! You’ll also earn extra chances to win the books of the month.
Thanks for stopping by, and God bless.