Mark as many of these events as interest you on your calendar!
- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21: Today is ST. MATTHEW’S DAY!
- My devotional, A Reader’s Journey Through Matthew, is free today only at http://www.amazon.com/Readers-Journey-through-Matthew-ebook/dp/B00T8OJ0F0/
- P.S. A Reader’s Journey Through Matthew will be revised and offered as a devotional guide for Advent.)
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24: Guest on Natalie Monk’s blog discussing two of my Christmas anthologies, Christmas Traditions and A Texas Christmas. http://sweetsouthblog.blogspot.com/ (includes giveaway)
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25: Volume I of Christmas Mail Order Angels will go on sale. Include picture
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26: 11-author anthology A Christmas Potpourri will be featured on E-Reader News Today Available at http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Potpourri-11-Unforgettable-stories-ebook/dp/B010MJFNSW/
- SATURDAY OCTOBER 3: ANNUAL McINTOSH APPLE DAY:
- To celebrate the day commemorating the hero of my novella An Apple for Christmas, MacIntosh “Mac” Cortland, I have to have a party! Join me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/680035305464340/
- An Apple for Christmas will be free all day October 3rd, and the Christmas Traditions collection is only 99 cents. Apple is available at https://www.facebook.com/events/680035305464340/
- Christmas Traditions is also featured today on E-Reader News Today. Available at: http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Traditions-Romance-short-stories-ebook/dp/B0136ZFNOS/
- TUESDAY OCTOBER 6: Today is National German American Day. I’ve written several books German Americans in Texas. Most recently recently I published Love’s Glory, a Flag Day romance set after World War I. Available at http://www.amazon.com/Loves-Christian-Historical-Romance-Holidays-ebook/dp/B00YSY018K
- FRIDAY OCTOBER 9: I’m a guest at Alexis Goring’ blog about how I first fell in love with Jesus Christ. http://capturingtheidea.blogspot.com
TODAY’S WRITING TIP
My hope is to give you bite-sized writing tips. I’m starting about with the most basic advice a writer must know:
Rule #1: Read, read, read. Especially the genre you want to write, but read a variety of books.
Rule #2: Write, write, write. Write every day, even if only for five minutes.
Follow those two rules, and you’re on your way to being a writer.